The MX55-17 boasts a high performance radio with up to 26dBm total output power, plus advanced networking and management capabilities including NAT Routing, DHCP Server, DHCP Relay, WMM QoS, WEP/WPA/WPA2 Security, Bandwidth Control, up to 4 Virtual Access Points (with multiple ESSID’s), and VLAN tagging/untagging/Pass-Through, as well as Management VLAN. This all-in-one IP55 rated design features an integrated 17dBi Dual-Polarity 2x2 MIMO antenna.
The MX67-17N is now also available for pre-purchase through Double Radius in the USA and our worldwide distribution partners. When the MX55-17 was originally announced, many of you asked for an IP67 rated version of our 300Mbps 5GHz 2x2 MIMO product to compliment the MX55. We’re pleased to now offer the MX67-17, ready to take whatever Mother Nature can throw at it.
Highlights of the MX67-17 include the below:
- 802.11a/n standards compliant
- -40°C to +70°C operation
- Integrated 17dBi dual polarity 2x2 MIMO antenna AND 2 N–Connectors utilizing a unique switching system that automatically enables the external antenna when attached.
- Up to 26 dBm transmit power
- Enhanced ESD protection at the Radio
- Supports 5, 10, 20, and 40 MHz channel bandwidths
- Supports AP, CPE, and WDS modes
- Built-in surge protection with grounding terminal
- Up to 4 virtual access points with unique BSSID's and MAC Addresses
- Advanced CPE features such as UPnP, PPPoE, NAT Router, VLAN Tag/Untag/Pass-through, Remote Syslog Support, SNMP with Traps
- Advanced networking capabilities including Router Modes, DHCP Server and DHCP Relay, and VLAN Tagging
- Compatible with existing Tranzeo SL5, TR-5a and TR-5plus radios when operating in 802.11a mode
- 3 Year Warranty
- Free lifetime toll-free telephone, email, and live chat support
Along with the MX55 series, we also offer the EX2 series. The EX2-8 is an outdoor wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliant product which operates in the license-free 2.4GHz band and achieves data rates of up to 150 Mbps. The versatile multi-mode design supports AP, WDS, CPE and repeater modes, while featuring advanced security, networking and management capabilities, including: WEP/WPA/WPA2, WMM QoS, and NAT routing.
The compact design of the EX2-8 incorporates a high performance radio with up to +26dBm output power, an integrated 8dBi directional panel antenna, durable case, mounting hardware and a software selectable N-type connector for adding an external antenna. The EX2-8 is backed by a one-year parts and labor warranty and Tranzeo’s unparalleled lifetime technical support. Supporting up to 16 Virtual AP's, Coovachilli support built in, 5/10/20/40 MHz Support,
Priced from $65 in 10 packs, the EX2 is an excellent low cost solution.
For Canadian and International Distributors, see http://www.tranzeo.com/distributors.php